Notify change of address

If you move during the asylum procedure, you must communicate your new address to the CGRS and the Immigration Office. In that way, you will be sure to receive all mail such as your invitation to the interview and your decision.

Print, complete and send this form by registered mail to:

CGRS – Rue Ernest Blerot 39, 1070 BRUSSELS (upper strip)

IO – Avenue Pacheco 44, 1000 BRUSSELS (lower strip)

If you stay in a reception centre, a staff member of the centre will do this. If you stay at a private address, you will have to do this yourself. You can send a registered mail at a post office.

If your ‘chosen place of residence’ is the address of the CGRS, you can call or send an e-mail to the CGRS to ask whether any mail (for example you invitation to the interview or your decision) has arrived. You can do this by telephone (02/205.53.05) or by e-mail ( You can also make an appointment to collect the mail personally.